We are sharing with you a new episode of the “Dopamine for Education” podcast from the “Smart Osvita” NGO and the “New Ukrainian School” website. In the fifth episode, Halyna Tytysh, head of the “Smart Osvita” NGO, talks to Olha Maslova, a biologist, PhD, and author of the “Naukpopil” channel, about how to normalize sleep when you have to wake up at night because of air raid alarms, and how to get enough sleep finally.
You can listen to the podcast here.
You can also find links to the most popular podcasting platforms and previous “Dopamine for Education” recordings there.
In the episode, you will listen about:
- polyphasic or intermittent sleep: is there any benefit in it;
- whether it is possible to catch up on sleep during the day and how long to sleep then;
- what is a sleep schedule and how many hours a person should sleep;
- how to fall asleep quickly;
- what to do with nightmares.
If you prefer to work with text instead of audio, you can just read the text version of the podcast here.
The project is supported by the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom in Ukraine.