Who We Are
Smart Osvita is a dynamic public organization registered in July 2016. For the last six years, we have been facilitating online workshops and training for teachers, developing general lesson plan samples, and helping teachers understand and incorporate the new changes to the educational system in Ukraine. We continue to work with teachers by providing workshops on emotional resilience, organizing webinars with professional development opportunities, and providing legal advice. For the last few months our primary focus has been on children:
- we facilitate free everyday online classes with teachers from Ukraine and around the world;
- help children study for the National Multi-Subject Test;
- open centers with free extracurricular activities in Ukraine and abroad;
- provide opportunities for free English-speaking classes;
- organize free summer classes to help catch up with the school program.