The second episode of the “Dopamine for Education” podcast is out. In it, the head of NGO “Smart Education” Halyna Titish discussed many important topics with Tetyana Vakulenko, the new head of the Ukrainian Center for Evaluation of the Quality of Education.
They talked about:
- the new director of UCEOE and what changes she seeks;
- the difference between educational losses and educational gaps;
- the future monitoring study of knowledge: why exactly this choice of classes and subjects;
- effective tools for Ukraine to overcome educational losses;
- use of higher education institutions to overcome educational losses;
- the importance of methodological training of teachers;
- NMT-2023 upgrade;
- this admission of applicants from TOT;
- certification of primary school teachers and the impact of the war on it.
Listen on the NUS website or other convenient platforms: https://edutalks.nus.org.ua/
“Dopamine for Education” was created with the support of the “Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom” in Ukraine.