The new season of the podcast “Dopamine for Education” from the NGO “Smart Osvita” and the website “NUS” has started. You can listen to it here or on other podcasting platforms. The first episode is a conversation between the head of the Smart Osvita NGO, Halyna Tytysh, and Liliia Hrynevych, the Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine in 2016-2019.
The focus of the discussion is:
- the reform of NUS and its current state;
- teacher training during the war;
- what needs to be done for NUS now so that the reform really takes place;
- temporary emigration of parents and students: how it can help Ukrainian education;
- three-year high school;
- updated materials for teachers, formative assessment, and school values;
- how to improve the content of education during the war;
- what the Ministry of Education and Culture can do until September to solve the biggest challenges of school education.
Read the text version of the podcast at the link.
Read and listen to episodes from previous seasons of the podcast here.